WHO ARE WE?
We’re leaders in the construction and maintenance of synthetic grass surfaces for clients across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. With over 25 years of experience, our Bioscapes team design and construct quality, long lasting synthetic croquet courts, pickle ball courts, putting greens, bowling greens, multipurpose playing fields, bocce courts, tennis courts and entertainment areas.
Bioscapes is proud of the high-quality projects and surfaces we design and build for our clients, using the latest technologies to ensure the most durable turf is installed. When you work with Bioscapes you can feel confident your sporting club, retirement village, holiday park, school, child care centre or business will have the best service, clear communication and a smooth build and design process. We offer consultation before construction to ensure your soil levels are right the first time to avoid common costly mistakes with heights and levels.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
- Sporting Groups and Lawn Bowls Clubs
- Retirement Villages
- Holiday and Caravan Parks
- Schools and Universities
- Local Councils
- Hotels and Motels
- Churches and Community Centres
- Landscapers and Urban Planners
WHY CHOOSE BIOSCAPES GROUP?
• We work with a variety of sporting and commercial clients, so we understand the needs and requirements for different clients.
• Bioscapes Group are the only Victorian ‘preferred supplier’ of Greengauge carpet.
• Our team can build bowling greens that meet World Bowls testing procedure and performance standards.
• We ensure attention to detail is paramount.
• Bioscapes work with a team of experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
• Guarantee high quality and professional service.
• We offer complete maintenance and support for the lifetime of your project.
• Our team understand aesthetics and can create a complete design for your space.
• Bioscapes Group have developed a comprehensive and proactive approach to construction, working with your project team and civil engineers to ensure the most imperative structural foundations for your sporting surfaces are done right the first time.