SHOULD YOU STICK WITH A NATURAL TURF BOWLING GREEN OR CONVERT TO A SYNTHETIC GREEN?
Facing the dilemma of choosing between natural and synthetic bowling green? It’s a decision that plagues bowling clubs, balancing the rich tradition and skillset of playing on natural turf with the demands of base stability and the financial considerations of conversion.
We understand the gravity of this decision.
To help with the decision making, based on our 25 years experience and background in both natural turf and synthetic surfaces, we have put together a short video to help you understand the options available for your bowling club.
Thanks for watching! We hope the content was helpful.
If you have any questions, or you’re keen to explore the options for your bowling club, please get in touch via the form below!
We can even provide a free quote so you can compare the cost of installing a synthetic green vs the cost of maintaining your natural turf bowling green.
Get in touch to chat about the options for your Bowling Club...
DOWNLOAD KEY POINTS
If you’d like to download the key points of this video to share with others, just click below to download the PDF. Or you could share this page with them!
SYNTHETIC BOWLING GREEN CONSTRUCTION
As one of Australia’s leading synthetic bowling green construction companies we specialise in the highest quality synthetic bowling greens for retirement villages and clubs, we construct bowling greens for Retirement Villages and Bowling Clubs ranging from one rink to 12 rink greens, using Greengauge UK Woven Carpet and bonded base systems.
We build up from grass field/mud to finished project, with in house designers and experience working with civils, so we can plan your project from start to finish. All quotes and contracts come with optional line items for accessory packages for your synthetic sport surface meaning you don’t need to shop around, saving you the hassle providing you with a turn-key and ready to play solution.
We also offer bi-annual and annual servicing that continues on long after construction is completed to extend the longevity of your green.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
- Sporting Groups and Clubs
- Retirement Villages
- Holiday and Caravan Parks
- Schools, Childcare Centres and Universities
- Local Councils
- Hotels and Motels
- Churches and Community Centres
- Landscapers and Urban Planners
WHY CHOOSE BIOSCAPES GROUP?
- We work with a variety of sporting and commercial clients, so we understand the needs and requirements for different clients.
- We can build bowling greens that meet World Bowls testing procedure and performance standards.
- We ensure attention to detail is paramount.
- We work with a team of experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
- We guarantee high quality and professional service.
- We offer complete maintenance and support for the lifetime of your project.
- We understand aesthetics and can create a complete design for your space.
- We have developed a comprehensive and proactive approach to construction, working with your project team and civil engineers to ensure the most imperative structural foundations for your sporting surfaces are done right the first time.